Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Yes, inch and an eigth.
I have some New old stock RS Judy XC suspension forks for sale which have the correct axle to crown lenghth (430mm) All the modern forks are too long.
Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers,
Chaser.

oldave":am9sll9b said:
And I have a later 853 framed one (wish bone stays - frame and P2s bought on here):

8531st4.jpg

I have an identically framed one but wasn't sure if it was 853 or Tange tubed, it also has and odd sized seatclamp. Bought it NOS about 10 years ago and had little luck finding more about it

It has some "history" on the Forum - previous owner was letmetalktomark, so some searching should find you as much as I know about it (other than that I think it is the nicest handling long-forked rigid bike I've owned).

Currently awaiting.............further thought

I have removed the rear mudguard and seatpost lock but I'm not sure whether to convert it back to a geared bike or not

Attachments

• P7130164 (Large).JPG
    P7130164 (Large).JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 3,504
Old Kili

I've just finished a very low budget rebuild on my first mountainbike, my kili flyer.I'd forgotten what a lovely light bike it was, and also how much geometry has changed in the intervening twenty years. It's not easy to lift the front wheel over obstables.

Not a lot of the kit is truly contemporary to the frame exept the wheels. It was originally lovely kili purple but a respray will have to wait.

DSCF1927.JPG

Where are all the entries chaps? I'm frantically putting the Traverse back together.

What are you going to enter Gravy, the Trekker or Conquest?

Back