Pentlands Ride CANCELLED Pooo !!!

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
Title says it all.

As I live near foot of Pentlands I know how much snow is up there, looks good for skiing and sledging. Might be extremely horrid to cycle in and thus we may need to scrub the ride or have an alternative plan.

Your opinions please ?

Afraid i'll need to bail now :cry: , nothing to do with the weather though, my brother is up from Bristol just now and doing stuff with him tomorrow.

Also had a bit of a cold for the last week :roll:

Alright, the weather was a tiny consideration :LOL:

Happy to attempt it if enough interest as I have my Nishiki built up in SS mode and I'm curious to know how it rides. Could be madness though and very cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll go for it if others will,
DaveDH a maybe, he's making ice tyres :shock:
Enid a maybe if Mrs Enid lets him out.
Jimi a no......coward :roll:
ZZ unknown
Mikee unknown
Big Eck unknown

I'm oot I'm afraid - I buggered my knee yesterday out trying to run. Still too sair when I turn a crank, can't take a lot of weight on it... Well that's my excuse anyway :? Really pissed off with it, hopefully be better by the weekend though.

It will be pointless. You will spend most of the day pushing and falling over and getting wet and getting snow blindness and frustrated and more wet. But, later you will be sat at home in dry warm clothes with a big steaming mug of tea with the biggest, silliest shit faced grin on your faces. Go for it and don't forget the pics.

Also there are only 4 riding days left in this decade so end it with something memorable!

Back