Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've done some bolt tightening, packed my toolkit and made sure my camelbak is clean. i'll have a few "for sale" bits along with me as well

is anyone at all planning an 8am start or will i be alone?? :roll: .......my mobile is 07747530464.......happy for anyone to ring for directions/excuses/etc.........darren.....

I'll probably get lost on the way...

Tomorrow's bike choice depends entirely on whichever bikes innertubes stay up overnight.

I'll bring a selection of never-to-be-repeated £5 bargains.

Unfortunately I wont be there tomorrow guys.

Not feeling particularly amazing at the moment, and I also have a busy week round the corner getting my new office fitted out :roll:

Have a blast guys and I look forward to the pics.

Pickle":29mz8j5g said:

Not feeling particularly amazing at the moment, and I also have a busy week round the corner getting my new office fitted out :roll:

Thats a shame Jon, hope your feeling better soon.

Pickle":11mawn88 said:

Magnolia... in satin finish - easy to wipe clean when you blow your business partner's brains out for putting too many sugars in your coffee for the 3rd time that afternoon...

Finally decided on the Parkpre Ti. Fitted some modern tyres, two different sets before I could decide which ones. Will this be our first ride together LGF? after so many aborted attempts! Looking forward to the ride, car packed and kit ready.

kit's ready. bike's ready. i'm fat and unfit and havent ridden since october (so i'm ready)

Hoping to join this ride with my brother Mat, I've just fettled my 'Killer V' and put some knobbly tyres on, Mat will be on a Giant Cadex.

I'm afraid I'm out too guys, got a right stinker of a chesty cold, all bloody year and not so much of a sniffle.
Just in time for xmas too :roll:
Have a good one boyz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back