Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We`ll be a fair number of hours,think it was more like 5 hours last year but you can follow the dog back to the start at anytime,each 7 mile loop only takes about an hour.There is a nice lot of walks to do as well if he doesn`t ride ,cannock is a massive area but

i'm not out but i wont be riding retro, i cant figure out why my chain keeps skipping, its got a new chainset, new chain, nearly new rear mech and the teeth on the cassette dont look at all bad, no stiff links in the chain and as much wrap on the cassette as i can get.
it's doing my head in and i cant be fooked trying to sort it out in time for sunday, as i will be spending tomorrow at my dads getting pished

so unfortunatly i will have to be riding near the front with the 'uncool' modern riders :oops:

Khane":1lpnj6ae said:
i'm not out but i wont be riding retro, i cant figure out why my chain keeps skipping, its got a new chainset, new chain, nearly new rear mech and the teeth on the cassette dont look at all bad, no stiff links in the chain and as much wrap on the cassette as i can get.
it's doing my head in and i cant be fooked trying to sort it out in time for sunday, as i will be spending tomorrow at my dads getting pished

so unfortunatly i will have to be riding near the front with the 'uncool' modern riders :oops:

twisted chain link?

I'll be riding whatever I can fix in time and bringing a few goodies for sale

legrandefromage":fa87ym1n said:
twisted chain link?

i dont think so its brand spanking new and i cant be arsed checking :p

Rampage":fa87ym1n said:
M730 rear mech by chance?

nope i was trying it with an M56x LX mech, now its got a near new modern M580 LX

rc200ti":fa87ym1n said:
Mech hanger not bent ?

doesnt look bent but it could well be that, it'll have to wait till the new year now.

i'll bring the trek with me at least i know its dependable and i dont really mind if it gets trashed lol

OK, hope everybody is ready for this, weather looking good :D

Our #1 guide now can't make it. No problem putting a ride together BUT if there are any Cannock experts with route ideas that'd be good also :)

I will be there for 10, travelling from Bristol with my brother , If anyone want to exchange moby numbers for checkup etc please pm me :D

I am so full of christmas feasts its not funny atm :LOL: lookining forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back