Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really looking forward to this one but due to cirumstances I must now go to Devon for a family funeral instead.

Have a great day and see you at the next one.

Iwasgoodonce":1xi57akb said:
I was really looking forward to this one but due to cirumstances I must now go to Devon for a family funeral instead.

you will be there in spirit.......

Iwasgoodonce":2yjvrcw8 said:

Sorry to hear that Mark :(

Still in a dither which bike to bring. The Pro Image and Pro Elite both have issues at present. The Marin is hot-roded, fits the brief but looks modern.

See now i dont get any of these problems,i`ve only got the one :( cant afford another or even a modern one just for throwing in the shed after cannock,,,so as every year it`ll have to be my lovely puple anodised american,thats if i can rebuild the DD in time as i also only have one rear wheel :shock:

feetabix":vci164nq said:
Iwasgoodonce":vci164nq said:

you will be there in spirit.......

i dont know you but it is sad to hear of your loss.

Buckshaver for me - despite the stem-with-some-rise not arriving in time, so faceplants aplenty are to be expected.

I haven't ridden a bike with gears for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back