FS - Specialized Stumpjumper Classic Anniversary Edition

Stumpypilot

Dirt Disciple
Hello and Festive wishes to you all. I am new to this forum but thought i would give you all a chance at my Mint Stumpy classic before i have to resort to the Bay. Please feel free to ask any questions about the bike:

This is my 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper classic Ltd Anniversary edition. No 225 of 250.
Bike has had very little use from new and is MINT, with the exception of a few light scratches and minor chips which will not show up on photos (this is being exceptionally picky).

Bike has been cleaned after any use and waxed, lubed etc. Stored in house and has all manuals from new. Top spec bike. Cost £1200 new.

Tange Special series Cro-Mo tubing with "biplane" forks
Includes SRAM X0 rear mech and carbon trigger shifters
XT chainset, rear cassette, chain and front mech.
Shimano cantelever brakes
Beartrap pedals

This is a very cool bike and always gets positive comments. It has not been stripped of all the good bits, this is the real deal right down to the ground control tyres. You dont see many available these days. Fitted with retro alloy genuine Spesh bottle cage.

I have lot of pics available, but cant attach any at present. Feel free to ask any questions.
Looking for £600 ono..........

Your bikeradar ad for this was trailed on "Marketplace" a couple of weeks ago! I THINK there were photos?

oldave":1hro82r7 said:
Your bikeradar ad for this was trailed on "Marketplace" a couple of weeks ago! I THINK there were photos?

Thanks Dave. There are photos on the bike radar ad. I will keep trying to add them to this thread as well.

Right hopefully some pics of the bike should follow:

P1000979.jpg

P1000978.jpg

P1000970.jpg

P1000972.jpg

P1000976.jpg

Sale fell through, i had originally put "Tange Prestige" frame, it is not it is Tange special series cro-mo frame (correct for this model).

Back for sale, Worth asking price in parts alone! Feel free to contact me with any questions, offers etc.

Anniversary Model

Shame the frame wasn't actually Prestige, Matt, :cry: but you've done an excellent job of renovating what could have been a lost cause. :shock:
Meeting me half way on the deposit much appreciated.
;) Cheers
Chris

Back