1998 GT STS-DH Lobo Full Build

Yep I agree, will have a little search on eBay, need something a bit more red. Like the Tioga one on yours. Big though :)

Gadro":2r5piwia said:
Bit of an update for you

Mavic 321 Disc Rims on Hope Hubs, 20mm Front Standard QR Rear

Fitted Hope Hose guides to frame. This did require some persuasion with a Dremel :roll:

Although this frame is mint and appears never to have been built up, the Decals are very brittle on it and have flaked off in places. Near impossible to source new Decals so Gil came to my rescue with a nice set of reproductions.

Still need to sort out the cabling for the XTR gears, job for Boxing Day afternoon :) Final jobs are to extend the hose on the front brake and fit the chain - voila finished.

Some Pics

Decals :cool:
CIMG2978.jpg

Hello,
have you more from the Lobo decals?

Al-Capone - Gil_M can now do Lobo, DS and DH STS Decals. PM him with what you want should be able to sort you out.

Alain maybe something a little closer???? Northern Hemisphere perhaps :LOL:

Dan28 couldn't do that to these forks as they are simply mint and already a perfect match for the frame.

Here's some more pics, New Decals on :) and given a bit of a polish. Hope Hose arrived today which I am sorting out this afternoon. So fingers crossed that this may be ready to ride before 2010.

CIMG3067.jpg

CIMG3069.jpg

CIMG3071.jpg

CIMG3072.jpg

CIMG3073.jpg

CIMG3074.jpg

CIMG3075.jpg

CIMG3076.jpg

CIMG3077.jpg

CIMG3078.jpg

CIMG3080.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg