1989 Pace RC100

^^^ But remember, it's not the price of the frameset that's stopping most of us buying it - it's the thought of how much the parts are gonna cost to build it up nice :shock:

:LOL:

There is that. I've got a lot of bits left over from the lts though. Could build it up cheap and then replace the other bits as I go.

Hmmm. I think I might have to have a word with my German colleague tomorrow and get her to ask a few questions.

Rich":1w9lekmg said:
On Ebay.de, think they'll only post to Germany, but you never know

Sorry John, wasn't too sure how to affiliate this link...can you help out?

Rich, just post the link and it's automagically affiliated, no drama !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jammie*dodger":3aw2em2u said:
Could build it up cheap and then replace the other bits as I go.

BUILD IT UP CHEAP!!!! for the love of god man get a grip on yourself. If I see that Pace built with 200gs I'll round up a retrobike possee ;)

Parts have never stopped me buying frames!

Actually, come to think, frames haven't stopped me buying parts either :?

That is very nice though, bit of work would make it lovely.

please for the love of god some one buy it and bring it back to its rightfull home here in the UK!

I hope it's coming to me in NZ...heheh...

Actually he will ship to UK, not too sure of cost at the moment, but it's a pretty rare find for a 1989 frameset, I'm surprised RetroKing hasn't bought it to add to his fleet :LOL:

Some one buy it beofre I do...and yes, £300 is pretty good I reckon :D

I could just hang it on the wall as art I suppose ;-)

In all seriousness it would have to be built to a budget. Doesn;t mean it can't be done right - it might just take a while.

Rob.

Nope, it's gotta be ridden brother...unless it's a broken frame...would be against the square rule to hang it as art!!! :(

You'd be better off putting 200GS on it..heh heh :LOL:

Rich

Latest posts

Back