Cycling Shorts and shaving

I had my left calf taped up by a physio after an injury. It still looks absolutly absurd after 3-4 years. What I do find odd is no ever seems to notice the bare strips wrapping about on my one leg?

Wu-Tangled":1dilq7jp said:
.....Try explaining that to someone while standing in your speedos.

Disturbing.

:shock:

You go swimming in Speedos?? :shock:

Hang on, where do you just "stand" in your Speedos? Tescos?

Hahahaha :LOL:

I stopped shaving my legs about 12 years ago...I have a weird two tone hair thing going on now between my upper leg and lower leg...

And you thought owning a pink bike was my issue... :roll:

kingroon":26j2ie2f said:
You go swimming in Speedos?? :shock:

Hang on, where do you just "stand" in your Speedos? Tescos?

Hahahaha :LOL:

I would have thought that you - a sort of Australian/ Englander would have understood that as socially unacceptable as they are, Speedo's are so much easier to swim in than (no courage of your conviction) Costa Del Nike shorts or similar. ??

:D

Yup! All this 'wearing swimming shorts manly conformity'............bah!
Bannana Hammocks are the only true Swimming Trousers............Let the Laydees know yer 'Packin Heat'!!

Lysander":ij5xt42z said:
Bannana Hammocks are the only true Swimming Trousers............Let the Laydees know yer 'Packin Heat'!!

LOL.

you don't want to let any of the ladies in my local pool you are 'packin' heat' - I live in bungalow ville mate - blue rinse brigade everywhere!

:shock:

I find on my wet or muddier rides that shaved legs is a must unless you like a few extra kilos of drying muck ripping the hairs out for you.

I've also been a speedos wearer since my days as a nipper at the surf club back in the late 70s and thus will always wear them if I'm going swimming. Never had an issue with shaved legs with them either as the tan lines are a bit of a give away (mid thigh and bicep, white hands and helmet straps).

andrewl":2ovbutbj said:
I've also been a speedos wearer since my days as a nipper at the surf club back in the late 70s and thus will always wear them if I'm going swimming. Never had an issue with shaved legs with them either as the tan lines are a bit of a give away (mid thigh and bicep, white hands and helmet straps).

Yeah - we've got a pro speedo club emerging! (not sure i should've said that out loud - or indeed even think it? :shock: )

I knew the Aussie's would get it. Mrs Wu was a Surf Life Rescue competitor and she always says Speedos are cooler for swimmers/ athletes (ahem - did I just mention the word athlete in the same paragraph as myself? :shock: ) And everyone knows girls are always right.

:D

Back