Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there on my faithful De-kerf (rigid this time!) My mate used to bring his Salsa but he's promised something special,a GT STS DH.We shall see! Be there for 10am time!
Thanx Max

HOLD THE HORSES, MR ORGANISER!!!!!!!

Can you guys wait for me, my wife is coming with me and doesnt finish work in solihull untill 9am. I should be able to get there by 10 but i need a little lee-way.

munkey_bwy":u9052isw said:
Can you guys wait for me, my wife is coming with me and doesnt finish work in solihull untill 9am. I should be able to get there by 10 but i need a little lee-way.
You should be ok, the timings aren't strict and if you do miss us by a few minutes we'll only be 500 yards ahead having a group photo taken.

As the riding pace was very sensible last year, i'm considering riding single speed. Need to get some SS riding in, ready for SSEC. Thus, i'll be well towards the back.

sinnett177":168dq4s3 said:
munkey_bwy":168dq4s3 said:
You should be ok, the timings aren't strict and if you do miss us by a few minutes we'll only be 500 yards ahead having a group photo taken.

Or fixing a 20 year old bike thats fallen to bits :p
(probably mine)

ok then gentlemen.......without going over the whole thread,if i arrive at 8am at the visitor centre/cafe thingymajigga will i be alone??

Just a reminder that it costs £3, I think, to park your car. The post code for sat-nav jocks is WS15 2UQ

Or you can park for free at marques drive and cycle around half of follow the dog which leads you there. :D But the £2-£3 helps pay for the upkeep of the trail so all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back