Do you have Other 'Retro' things

Speaking of transformers and the transforming coke can there reminded me of rock lords, can anyone remember them?. Turned from a robot into a rock, don't think they were too successful and I can't think why lol. I mean come on what were they going to do when they had turned into a rock??????? :?

I agree with Stick Legs as I too am trying to limit the amount of 'retro-ness' in my life but sadly old school is the best! On moving house found in the loft loads of music (vinyl), toys, comics and magazines (6 years of Surfer magazine from the late 70's and 80's... super cool!) My son loves it! The other half want's it binned! Oh well!

What ever happend to Chiapucci!? My Dads hero... he even went to see him in some ye olde Tour de France... fearsome little bugger as I remember! :D

ape":2z1mwpxd said:
Speaking of transformers and the transforming coke can there reminded me of rock lords, can anyone remember them?. Turned from a robot into a rock, don't think they were too successful and I can't think why lol. I mean come on what were they going to do when they had turned into a rock??????? :?

I remember them!
They looked cool but didn't really get the creative juices of the young mind flowing... :roll:

They could blunt scissors, and wrap around paper...............[/quote]

Good call I never thought of that, my brother said he would like a real one but one that is just a smallish rock then he could through it through somebodies window of thier house and it could transform and run back out of the house lol. There is a rock lords movie I've been meaning to buy off of ebay so I can find out what they do in their rock forms lol.

Back