WTD: Cinelli 1R

If you don't succeed in getting one through this lovely forum, then campyoldy has 1R, black in 95 and 110mm. Bit pricy, but still...Better than eBay i guess.

Best
CW

I'd recommend Campyoldy over ebay as they are going for silly money on ebay, one seller in America is selling XA stems for £50 - 60 plus shipping.

Phone Nigel at Campy oldy his stock is all NOS

I have a 130 XA to sell in silver brand new but loading it on ebay. Cant comment on prices as I have just paid £90.00 on ebay for a rare Cinelli Grammo NOS

Thanks gents

The frame is actually coming from Nigel :D

Sorted out now, well in a way,

coincidently i picked up a grammo yesterday on ebay! I am trying to go for all black components on this bike but it came up for a great price, thinking about having it shot peened to dull the finish down slightly

Only down side is that my crit bars wont fit the grammo so i'll have to source some others (26.0)

thanks again

pete

Hi double check the Grammo (unless it said it on the ebay listing) as there are 2 sizes as it was made in 26.0 and 26.4

I know ebay is a bit strange at the mo a couple of used have been going quite cheaply around £20 - £30, I was after a new one as all the other bits are i have are NOS, and with the Grammo the Cinelli sticker can sometimes look tired if not looked after. Arrived today in the post and it is gorgeous

Think ebay will be best for the 26.0 bars as Campyoldy only have 26.4. As with the Grammo's think you will need to pick & choose as there are bars in the USA for silly prices £70 GBP + shipping :shock:

i didnt know they came in two sizes thats good to hear :D

Seller didnt specify which size it is, i'll get my verniers out when it arrives

The listing only had one pic so i couldnt see the front, is it possible to get replacements?

Have you got a build thread? sounds like your putting together quiet a machine!

Hi

You can find photos under the Readers bike section under Lemond Cromor.

I have fitted the Campag Chorus Headset and seatpost and the SLR World Champion issue only saddle. Groupset is mainly Campag Veloce for the retro alloy look, with Cinelli Criterium bars and the Grammo stem. Will sit on Campagnolo T6 20 black rims (courtesy of Nigel) and Record Front hub and Daytona Rear Hub, finished off with Cinelli Splash Black / White cork tape, and a period Cateye cordless computer. All bits NOS.

Not sure on the pedals, think im going to go with Keo 2 max Look as I suffer with bad knees rather than delta Looks. What era is your fame and build from.

Back