Cannock Turkey Twizzler. Who's going? Who needs a lift?

Who'd want a lift with Mark?? You might get there - but would you get home....?! ;-)

Seriously - hope Santa brings those glow plugs... :)

I'm staying at relatives and going straight there - otherwise I'd be happy to ship folks and tackle.

Mr K

The one spare seat in my van is already spoken for but I'll have room for a spare bike if you need one Sidewinder...?

mrkawasaki":1j4zepll said:
Who'd want a lift with Mark?? You might get there - but would you get home....?! ;-)

Seriously - hope Santa brings those glow plugs... :)

Mr K
If only it was just glow plugs! Managed to borrow another car, a perk of having a car dealer for a Dad (one of few perks). So I have a good set of wheels for Sunday, not sure what to ride yet? Almost daring myself to ride singlespeed!

I will be up Cannock Chase on sunday, but it will be more of a get used to riding bikes again (it will be my 2nd run in 14 years) !!! So my fitness isnt up to scratch, ill be the idiot who keeps stopping every 5mins lol.

MattyZaskar":1ugfum26 said:
I will be up Cannock Chase on sunday, but it will be more of a get used to riding bikes again (it will be my 2nd run in 14 years) !!! So my fitness isnt up to scratch, ill be the idiot who keeps stopping every 5mins lol.
No worries my friend, i'm riding singlespeed so will be back there with you. The Cannock ride in fairness is steady away, should be a good event to get you back into riding.

See you there,

Mark

sinnett177":3eci8rjt said:
MattyZaskar":3eci8rjt said:
No worries my friend, i'm riding singlespeed so will be back there with you. The Cannock ride in fairness is steady away, should be a good event to get you back into riding.

See you there,

Mark

Cheers Mark,

I went to where swinnertons bike shop is, birches forrestry is it ?? Last Sunday and rode the red trail...... I enjoyed it very much !!!

Yep, meet outside Swinnertons Cycles at Birches Forest. A bit of 'Follow the Dog' and some other trails best known to locals. Should be a good ride.

Back