And today I did......

all been there ZZ

watched a nativity play, drove to glasgow and back in the blizzard :shock: found a set of old vp beartrap pedals and had a crackin anniversary dinner with just the wife (no kids way hey!)

Went in for my cat scan today, they cant find anything wrong, so now im at a loss about the blinding headaches since my last G.T visit when I thought I had suffered an aneurysm!
Made Roast Beef for dinner (slightly over cooked :oops: )
Oh and foud out my real weight while I was at the hospital :oops: :oops:
Better get out more on the bike this next year, need to lose at least 4 st!! :shock:

G

As I had no slep, Mrs P & I have just returned in from a walk around the Edinburgh city centre in the virgin snow!
Magic!!!
Back in now having a beer and off to bed for a few hours :LOL:

G

Went to work, most folk skived because of snow including the director and her deputy. The Financial Controller found himself as the institute boss, looked at the snow, panicked and closed the institute one day ahead of schedule, everyone sent home :D
Unfortunately I have work I have to do on Christmas eve so still have to go in :roll:
Cycling in the snow on my fixed gear mtb is fandabbydozy :LOL:

I'm just slapping the lights on the front of the Cotic to head out for a few hours of snowy nightriding followed by chips.
Yum x 2.

Have been setting up the brakes on the Rockhopper. Look's like BMX u-brake on the back is gonna work :)

poked ma head in the bike room and promptly came back out :oops: its a Christmas present drop zone at the minute. Still waiting for ma spokes and got an email saying my saddle won't be in till the start of Feb :( (I hate retailers that take orders for non existent stock :x )

Back