LEMON ROADWORK!! FINISHED 31/03/10

jonnyboy666":396xr72q said:
tintin40":396xr72q said:
some thing like fruityboy ;)

err . . . no.

:LOL:

Get one called a banana then when girls meet you on it. They will ask is that a banana in your lycra shorts or are you pleased to see me :D :LOL:

got a little bit further along on this, went and got the bb shell faced, it's definitely good aluminium coz it faced up beautifully, then was the search for a headset, bit of a pig that one! ended up using hope headset bearings and crown race with a token top race, i didn't use the hope top assembly because it left a gap between the top assembly and the top of the head tube. then fitted the bb and chainset. race face chainset, bar, stem and post.

this will get put on the back burner for a while now though as i need the rest of the gearset etc. still haven't decided whether to go 9 or 10 speed

here are some update pics

:D

Attachments

• lemon build 1.jpg
    lemon build 1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,613
  • tagged!!.jpg
    tagged!!.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,613
  • chainset assembly.jpg
    chainset assembly.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,613
got the last few parts on this today, a mirage 9 speed rear mech turned up from ebay and i picked up a chain from the local shop.

i'm not sure about the bar tape, i was gonna use black but i had white lying around so i decided to use that.

thanks to Ed for coming to the rescue with the ergo levers after a little problem on ebay for the original ones i got for it.

also, i will be changing the ribmo tyres, i have some vittoria tyres coming on a single speed condor coming in the next week or so and the ribmo's will be going on that instead.

no chance of a test ride though as i start a nightshift at 6pm. just thought i'd finish this before i have my dinner.

here are the finished pics :D

Attachments

• finished lemon! 001resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 001resized.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,521
  • finished lemon! 002resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 002resized.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,521
  • finished lemon! 003resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 003resized.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,521
  • finished lemon! 004resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 004resized.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,521
the yellow doesn't look as bright in the pics as it does in the flesh though :?

pleased with it though :D

Attachments

• finished lemon! 005resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 005resized.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,520
  • finished lemon! 006resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 006resized.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,520
  • finished lemon! 007resized.jpg
    finished lemon! 007resized.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,520
  • finished lemon! 009resized.jpg