2 NIB XTR M952 FD (NIB/NOS XTR M952 parts)

Crossmax

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi,

You might have seen my XTR M952 Groupset that was out for sale here. Well, that has been sold and now it's time to sell the spare parts and derailleurs that are left. Click for pic

I have 2 top swing FD-M952 front derailleurs left:
- 28.6 mm bottom pull
- 34.9 mm top pull
- 34.9 mm bottom pull - SOLD

The FD-M952 is the lightest derailleur ever made by Shimano for MTB, hence it's appealing both to weightweenies and retro builders. 550 SEK.
Click for pic

SOLD items:
First there is a XTR CS-M953 cassette. Even though it comes from the M950 generation, it hasn't changed much since then, so you don't need to be in to retro stuff to fancy one! 1000 SEK - SOLD.
Click for pic

I have 10 pairs left of brake pads for Shimano v-brakes. These are for ceramic rims only! Buy as many as you want, shipping will be pretty much the same regardless of how many you buy! 40 SEK per pair - SOLD.
Click for pic

Then there is the RD-M953 SGS rear derailleur. This one is the rapid rise version, which I personally prefer to top-normal mechs. Long cage. 700 SEK - SOLD.
Click for pic

I have two FD-M953 front derailleurs:
- 34.9 mm bottom pull - SOLD
- 34.9 mm top pull - SOLD
These too are lighter than newer ones from Shimano. 550 SEK - SOLD.
Click for pic

One rear skewer from the M950 group (no box, but never fitted on a bike). 200 SEK - SOLD.
Click for pic

Payment is expected through PayPal. If you don't have PayPal, get in touch and we can work something out. Items are located in Stockholm, Sweden. I will ship world wide, and will of course combine shipping for multiple items.

to help for price assessment ;)

100 SEK = 8.55 GBP ( divide sek price by 12 to get rough GBP price)

1 EUR = 10.45 SEK ( so divide by 10 to get rough euro price)

Thanks for your help! As currencies move about, you can always convert the price using Google. For example, enter "500 sek in USD/EUR/GBP" in Google and you will have the amount in the currency you want.

I'm bringing up this post as shipping prices might go up slightly from January 1st, so don't wait if you're interested!

Bringing up this post again as there are now only 3 front derailleurs left (originally :cool:. Furthermore, the brake pads can now be bought individually (as opposed to bundles of 4 pairs before).

Also, if you buy for more than 1200 SEK, I will throw in the rear skewer for free.

Happy New 2010!

Bringing up this thread. Still three front derailleurs for sale, cassette, brake pads (mass discount available) and skewer. Also, v-brakes (new in box) will be posted soon. PM in you're interested.

Back