Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Mbuk march 1994 ➡️

8e31ec84.jpg

rc2002.jpg

Smashing...............

Hi Retrobikeguy,

That looks so much like the RC100, did the really early RC200's not have wishbone then, can't quite tell from the piccy.

I saw that you sold old faithful on the bay...you got a good price for that eh?

Cheers

Rich

Looked exactly like a RC100 to me too, but the article does state its a RC200 :?: :?: :?:

maybe another one of them early MBUK cockups, they happened quite a lot.

:( Sweet Pace went to a retrobike member who has a craving for Paces, strangely tho bought it mainly for the spare stem but the nice suprise for him was it was the consecutive frame number that was built after the one he had nicked a few years ago..........nice that :)

Alls well that ends well then :cool:

Steve Worlands Pace looks mightly similar to Ashleys Pace on here that Rich Thackery used to have...reckon you're right on the MBUK cock up!

Rich

LETS CLEAR THIS UP.......

IT IS AN RC-100 THE CLUES ARE FOUND IN THE PICTURES AND THE TEXT, STEVE WORLAND LATER WROTE IN MBUK (IN A TOP 10 OLD SCHOOL BIKE FEATURE) "MY BIGGEST REGRET WAS HAVING MY RC-100 PAINTED BLACK"
TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSSION (RETROBIKEGUY) THE RC-100 I NOW OWN (FROM YOURSELF) IS THE PRECEDING FRAME NUMBER TO THE ONE WHICH I ALREADY HAD, THE ONE I HAD STOLEN (YEARS AGO) WAS A DIFFERENT NUMBER ENTIRELY.

IF I CAN HELP AGAIN LET ME KNOW....... :LOL:

Hi mate,

That clears that up then...wow two Pace's, what' your other one like RetroKing (pictures please!!!)...

Rich

Back