Ride Dec 30/31 or Jan 1/2/3

Shall we go for the 2nd then for the 'First Annual Still Hungover from New Years Eve Retrobike ride' ?

Any ideas for location ?

A few ideas -

I belive in Fixies plan from last weekend that never happened ?

Arundel (Again)

Leith hill

Some place else ?

Some place in Kent ?

I've never ridden at Tilgate, it was going to be a recon exercise so possibly not the best place for a big ride just in case it's crap.

I wouldn't advise Tilgate right now, it's muddy at the best of times but, added to that, there is a FC logging program in operation which will probably continue into spring.

I'd be happy to show folk around spring/summer or whenever the above ceases - which ever is sooner. I should have my retrobike up and running by then too!

There is some good singletrack, there and beyond, as always the best stuff is tucked away.

:D

Tilgate will be very muddy right now. I would recommend a ride from Devils Dyke to Chanctonbury ring at this time of year, big car park with pub and should not be toooo muddy.

Anyone doing the Brass Monkeys round 2 tomorrow (you have to pre-enter)?

There is also the SPAM biking enduro on Salisbury Plain on the 3rd Jan, maybe some retro potential there:?:

The BBC are forecasting heavy rain thru to Friday, and a cold Saturday and Sunday "with sunny intervals".

Back