And today I did......

Head like mince still from Christmas shopping yesterday. Not much christian love in toon: More like raiding pirates.

Treated myself today and rebuilt an old rear mech I've been cleaning up. Wish I took a 'before' pic as its come out allright. All the scrapes and gouges are gone anyway. Looked pretty shagged before.

Attachments

• XT Rear Mech 007.JPG
    XT Rear Mech 007.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 444
  • XT Rear Mech 008.JPG
    XT Rear Mech 008.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 444
  • XT Rear Mech 011.JPG
    XT Rear Mech 011.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 444
Today I resigned as AEC, I cant cope with stress in my leisure time.

Someone else needs to step up to the plate, sorry guys :roll:

velomaniac":h8q96f68 said:
Today I resigned as AEC, I cant cope with stress in my leisure time.

Someone else needs to step up to the plate, sorry guys :roll:

Cheers for your work thus far Velo.

Search is on for a replacement...

Estimated I have assembled over 50 bikes since wednesday , which is around 200 brake blocks and a lot of shitty gears ( I say around as not to imply I'd missed some but there were a few discs too .)

Shame on you lot for wearing out velo . Although I guess this is one of the hardest places on the forum to moderate and akin to a full time job , maybe it should be contracted out to a team in India .

I can just picture a 100 strong workforce in a large office block feverishly typing away into the night with supervisors relaying on the second decisions through a bluetooth mic -

" team A to Macretro chat , gayboygash has been spotted leaving general chat ; team F on standby we could see an emergence of Kaiser and if they spot each other southerners might get drawn in and we all know that we can do without another all nighter , we have already lost teams T through Y deleting the last lot of pictures and I'm damned if I will see any more fall on my watch "

perry":18mdwvu7 said:
Estimated I have assembled over 50 bikes since wednesday , which is around 200 brake blocks and a lot of shitty gears ( I say around as not to imply I'd missed some but there were a few discs too .)

Shame on you lot for wearing out velo . Although I guess this is one of the hardest places on the forum to moderate and akin to a full time job , maybe it should be contracted out to a team in India .

I can just picture a 100 strong workforce in a large office block feverishly typing away into the night with supervisors relaying on the second decisions through a bluetooth mic -

" team A to Macretro chat , gayboygash has been spotted leaving general chat ; team F on standby we could see an emergence of Kaiser and if they spot each other southerners might get drawn in and we all know that we can do without another all nighter , we have already lost teams T through Y deleting the last lot of pictures and I'm damned if I will see any more fall on my watch "

sorry kaiser I know your rules but I've come over all john travolta, feeling hydromatic tonight!

Persil think of all the joy you will be bringing to youngsters up and down the land on xmas day and then the intense dissapointment when they actually ride there new POS down the street :LOL:

The way I see it is if one child gets that spark of genuine enjoyment and gets a sense of purpose or achievement from taking cycling further and continues with it for years to come its worth it . Lets face it we didn't start off with great bikes as kids , were the ones who saw the fun and stuck with it .

but I've come all over john travolta

Was it on his private jet ?

Back