Cool Wall - Spinergy Wheels

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i've said before, the only way to be cool in my town was to have a 'dale or GT

it was spins on the LTS, and spinergys on a super-v

IMO massively uncool...too much like roadie/triathelete fare to be on any MTB.

As far as cosmetics go I'd say one sure way to kill the look of a good bike is by putting spinergys on it (or any other composite/kooky wheels).

Disc Drive the exception due to JT & JMC connections :D

Well, i always new they were a bit of a marmite thing, but i would have guessed a much closer 50:50 in the voting.

I cannot believe so many thing they are uncool :(

Awesome wheels always loved them OK I admit you are better off with spokes on the trail but spokes don't look that good :LOL:

Neil G":1gubdbsd said:
IMO massively uncool...too much like roadie/triathelete fare to be on any MTB.

As far as cosmetics go I'd say one sure way to kill the look of a good bike is by putting spinergys on it (or any other composite/kooky wheels).

Disc Drive the exception due to JT & JMC connections :D

NO exception for the Tioga Disc Drive...it should be the next cool wall item :twisted:

This thread has given me a laugh. :)
uncoolest mountain bike product ever though. Ugly ugly ugly ugly. They make any bike they are on look crap. They are heavy and they break.
A product this bad should never have gone on sale. Should be consigned to the scrapheap forever. I think you get the picture.

Sorry I have to say that the uncoolest thing since Hades is a set of spinergy wheels on ANY bike ,over weight ,over stressed ,and over priced(at the time) :shock:

Cool

bikestuff045.jpg

but then anything in carbon is cool in my book

2x4_built.jpg

Back