28/12/09 Pentlands CANCELLED steaming piles of poo !!!!

I'm gonna pull as well, wee bit of an ask after 6 days working then meeting up with youse. I'll save ma pass for Dunkers.

I'm still on, daughter booked into grandparents daycare... Don't care where either, happy to go with the majority, bursting for a ride, didn't get oot at all this weekend.

Eckles, if your still up for this, let me know, I can pick you up... BTW, how long till ye get yir license back?

Wee bit concerned as to the wiseness of our meet on Monday. Here in Loanhead the snow is slowly thawing but freezing at night, its a skating rink out there. The Pentlands themselves are a winter wonderland, you'd go snowblind up there :shock:

I'll still give it a go but if anyone prefers lower level stuff there are the trails by me. Probably no less icy but shielded from the wind.

zigzag":28c4i7lf said:
I'm still on, daughter booked into grandparents daycare... Don't care where either, happy to go with the majority, bursting for a ride, didn't get oot at all this weekend.

Eckles, if your still up for this, let me know, I can pick you up... BTW, how long till ye get yir license back?

i'm ment to be working but i've got 2 days to think of an excuse not to go :LOL: still a couple of months before i'm back behind the wheel :(

i'll give you a bell on sunday night and let you know if i can wangel the day off ;)

Back