Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
kilauea it is. any GT owners who fancy a go on a real bike are more than welcome - i'm confident that my fine example of the breed will convert.

cce":ly0jfeka said:
kilauea it is. any GT owners who fancy a go on a real bike are more than welcome - i'm confident that my fine example of the breed will convert.

I'm gonna bring my zaskar just so I can clout you around the ears with it.

All my bikes are set up for the dry days of summer - will spend this week sampling each one in the snow and ice or build something new and terrifying on the eyes.

cce":300thec8 said:

Fighting talk! :x

Stumpjumper for me I think. More on the basis that its filthy, and probably wont be cleaned before the meet and I dont want to get my others dirty ;)

Stumpjumper for me I think. More on the basis that its filthy, and probably wont be cleaned before the meet and I dont want to get my others dirty

Now thats proper selection process :cool: :LOL:

im devastated i cant complete me adroits or fsr before xmas, and i cant ride me attitude because i cant atempt to ruin the paint work on me prize investment. so it looks like i will have to ride a modern flash on a retro ride. Its not right but what can i do guy's and girls.

Please let me come and play.

thanks andy

ededwards":3fumc00j said:
By all means come and play but you'll have to expect some ribbing.

And don't forget to ride at the front as all the cool riders will be at the back of the peleton ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back