Deore DX groupset please :)

Only one way to settle this.......my Man shall call on yours 'pon the morrow, choice of weapons to be yours, sir.........

Naah- I shall leave off, not a pressing need for the stuff at the moment, so the field is yours!

Cheers,
Dav

LOL, my mind games work :)

If you want it for something in particular then go for it , but drop me a PM if you're going to, I know what I'm willing to pay and there's no point unneccesarily driving the price up for either of us.

There is loads of this stuff NOS on ebay.com dead cheap, but its just more convinient to buy it from the UK.

Oh, I'm also going to go for the wheels this chap has advertised :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
"This isn't the Droid-err- Groupset you're looking for..........."

Old Jedi Mind Trick gets me every time! I shall leave off the GS- not as if eBay's going to run out of classic retro items/ancient junk anytime- there's always summat comes up, usually slightly better/cheaper/sexay-er than the one ye just won!

Cheers,
Dav

Russell if you don't want what stick legs has to offer, I might be for the short cranks

Thanks

Alison

Hi there reckon ive got a rear mech if your interested and poss some shifters/brake combo
Pm If your interested
John

Got rear mech in fair condition. Also STI Shifters and think pair of brakes

Might also be able to get hold of a 'DX gs rear mech'
:eek:

Back