MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

Will be there from Thursday night to Sunday..

Bringing the Explosif, the Rockhopper and probably my Genesis incase I need some suspension.

Was bringing a stereo but won't bother if neil is bringing the ministry of sound with him..won't take up too much of the 3m squared I hope!

System of choice

That should do the trick...

:cool:

Neil

Attachments

• Sound_system_in_St_Thomas.jpg
    Sound_system_in_St_Thomas.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 4,696
I think I might set up two tents. One as a town pad (in the retrobike village) and one as a country residence (in a field far away from noise and chaos) Kind of like the training schedule in Rocky 4.

;)

I will be there Friday to Monday (Yes, staying the Sunday night as well - sod driving home after a 24!).

Hopefully bringing the Ti-Mega if it is finished - being a bit of a pain at the moment.
However i will mostly be racing on my Tomac.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.

And what was this about a Friday night knee's up??????????? :D

Cheers
Si.

Will be there Fri-Sun. Will hopefuly bring the RC200 if no one rings to beg me for another bike to use because theirs is knackerd (usually happens every year :? )

Neil, Andy - wouldn't be an even better knees up on Sunday night after the race - coiuld properly let the hair down then and not need to sleep etc qiute so much.

I can provide some gangster rap if it helps as i've got lots of that on vinyl.

;)

Looks I'm going to be there after all but in an official capacity.

I'm Chief Commissaire for the event.

See you there!

Wu-Tangled":hcpax1a6 said:
Mad Cow":hcpax1a6 said:
I'm Chief Commissaire for the event.

that sounds important! Can you blag us a quad bike?

:D

buy Tony enough beers and he can disqualify all the other riders for some minor rule infringements ;)

Back