1996 Marin Pine mountain (with many shiney bits!)

Why are Marins so pretty??IMO

absolutely spanking and beautiful RAF, are you a perfectionist by any chance, gorgous bike, inspired choice of parts,

tops marks that man, how can you bear to give it away though?

charlieboy

Thanks for all the praise lads, and in answer to your question mate it's always hard to give them away at the end but when I just used to build them for myself it was getting a bit nuts, having 2 or 3 bikes at a time is enough for anyone.

When my friends started to show an interest I jumped at the chance to build them bikes now we're on to friends or friends etc so I'm building about one a month, the only problem is that it's hard to perswade people that aren't really into it that disc brakes aren't that important (especially when my modern rig's got them)
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82213&highlight=

Staf.

i have a tendency to scroll straight past marins - pleased to have clicked on this one though, very nice

A really lovely build there, with some great attention to detail. Almost too pretty to ride.
A Flite would finish it off perfectly though.

Just scored one of these frames in need of a bit of work :D Looking fwd to it coming in the door

They're great to ride bud you'll love it, which year is your one? And are you sticking with the rockstars?

Staf.

RAFbikes":1tdgxxdj said:
They're great to ride bud you'll love it, which year is your one? And are you sticking with the rockstars?

Staf.

mine is a '96 as well. Def sticking with the rockstars though as I have 3 pairs now after some impulse buys

Back