univega alpina pro

Loving this bike (if not the pink outers - sorry :D ).

Always good to see more photos of it. Wish there were more Univegas on here!

Keep up the good work!

I think I'm kind of with you on the cables, but they were expensive so will stay for a while- black would have been a bit more "hard" but still a great machine. You are right would be nice to see a few more.

Nice one gazzi, hows the cockpit length? Its turned out a really good looking practical rider :cool:

seems pretty comfy and long enough, don't think it will be better than the sloping geo of the splatter but should make me more "retro" at the trail centre shindigs.

coomber":10uajqti said:
Loving this bike (particularly the pink outers - I wish I had some that I could fit to every bike I will ever own from this moment :D ).

Keep up the good work!

Agree with you coomber, the pink cables are awesome.

i believe in fixies":sdvy5do7 said:
coomber":sdvy5do7 said:
Loving this bike (particularly the pink outers - I wish I had some that I could fit to every bike I will ever own from this moment :D ).

Keep up the good work!

Agree with you coomber, the pink cables are awesome.

Just read this. Very funny! :LOL:

they are, aren't they :cool:

anyone have some technical knowledge on whether they added something to the performance or indeed not, as the case may be?

kaiser":1bkg51zb said:
Nice one gazzi, hows the cockpit length? Its turned out a really good looking practical rider :cool:

will measure tomorrow, was in the garage and there was an icicle on the BB, from the melting snow on my last ride :shock:

clockworkgazz":19ylsmgt said:
they are, aren't they :cool:

anyone have some technical knowledge on whether they added something to the performance or indeed not, as the case may be?

I think the purpose was to minimize chainsuck.

Latest posts

Back