Do you have Other 'Retro' things

Sorry, not that retro, it's a Stereo 30.

Still goes well with the GL and some crackly vinyl though. The MF pre amp doesn't have a phono stage and I can't afford a decent one, the Leak came free with another GL and a pair of Wharfdale W60s.

Other retro items include about 300 hundred recently inherited 78s, mainly jazz, which go back to early last century. the intention is to get them onto cd. Once I figure out what an RIAA curve is. :D

Love the Transformers! I have an original Optimus Prime in his box and Tracks too (the Corvette), both from when I was a kid :D

Stu

I am desperately trying to restrict the retro-ness of my life.

Other than my bikes my only other retro thing is cars. Seen no need to own anything made much after 1990. My Volvo 740GLT is a case in point. I will be adding a Audi UR Quattro at some point.

I have got rid of a lot of my more retro things that I was collecting for the sake of it as collecting becomes self fulfilling and I have a lot more things in my life to do!

couldn't agree more.It just seems to take over. I collected all different types of mag's from all round the world. Then i got to grip and got rid of the lot except 12. And i collected model Lamborghini's. Now all gone. There is more to life. And no more collecting either 'retro' or moden.

I have got as far as opening a savings account and putting all my extra time money into it...

Best thing is the wife agrees it is a good idea! :p

Transformer can of Cherry Coke!

not in the same league as your collection of stuff but found this in a box when moving... think it's from the 80's[/img]

Attachments

• DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,950
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,950
I remember them! Looks very good- ye've got the transformer robot, plus the eighties can stylee..................I allus liked them coke designs, kind if a zenith of soft drinky packaging- reminds me of Chiapucci in the coke sponsored KoM jersey.

Cans these days are crap........................bah!

Back