96 Fat Chance Shock-a-billy

matt - sounds interesting!!

Would it be wrong to respray a red Buck in team violet? :shock:
I kinda really like it, and red is not really my fave :?

gump":3g9hztfa said:
matt - sounds interesting!!

Would it be wrong to respray a red Buck in team violet? :shock:
I kinda really like it, and red is not really my fave :?

Andy,

it would be wrong. The right thing to do is buy a) a frame in team viloet or b) a tatty frame and get it resprayed.

Good answer John. Saved me a fortune and load of hassle :D

Still like violet though. Sounds like Cannock is gonna be a FAT ride as much as retro!!

buck shaver

Gump there was a buck shaver in Team Violet on Fat Cogs / Ebay(twice) , never sold as it seemed quite costly for a what appeared to a be well worn paint job ... aggree the arrest me red is pretty damn bright tho, so bright I jst built mine up with silver / black components!

Re: buck shaver

tangent":1tqwpulw said:
Gump there was a buck shaver in Team Violet on Fat Cogs / Ebay(twice) , never sold as it seemed quite costly for a what appeared to a be well worn paint job ... aggree the arrest me red is pretty damn bright tho, so bright I jst built mine up with silver / black components!

Yep, I do believe it was an original factory Team Violet paint job, but it never sold because the seller was trying to get Yo Eddy cash for a BuckShaver bike. Nice, but not THAT nice. ;)

LOVE the team color Shocka. I want one of those in a bad way, and had a chance about a year ago to buy one, but it seems like all of the Fats I find that I want have DENTS in the top tubes. If I could find one without dimples (and didn't carry the burden of needing a second mortgage to own), it would be in my shop.

:D

Back