FS : Kona Cindercone frame + BB

jammie*dodger

Dirt Disciple
Bought this bike as a source of bits for an LTS-4 i'm building and this is the first part I definitley wont be needing. Looking at the colour scheme this is 95ish. The frame isn't in great condition with quite a few small grazes on the paint and has had a small dent in the rear triangle (see picture). It has also had some fool cross thread the rear mech hanger. A rear mech can still be attached and indeed it came with one on when I got it. It has what appears to be a sealed BB which seems to be in good condition but not having ridden the bike I can't be sure.

cindercone.jpg

damage.jpg

rearhanger.jpg

Given it's condition I don't expect to get a lot for it but i'm sure this would make a great hack for work or the pub, etc. I'm based in Bedford but work in Cambridge so anywhere near there you can collect or I can deliver by arrangement. Otherwise postage at cost.

Make me an offer - I can only say no ;)

Cheers, Rob.

Nothing I need but I can always be tempted by shiny anodised stuff ;-) or any helmets, clothing, hydration system, etc.

What have you got?

Rob.

Only anodised stuff I have are 3 fsa orbit headsets - 2 red & one blue

& re. clothing a gil Waterproof I've barely worn!

Got a few brake levers
wheels
spanking fizik (sp) saddle
spesh oversize riser bars
etc etc!

Sorry hijack!! are you folks on here as fussy as STW'ers about hijacks, no I think retro means cool, to cool to be cross :LOL:

But drapoon, what are you asking for the Gil waterproof and is it really waterproof! :)

Thanks

Alison

my apologies jammie*dodger

I have a specialized airforce 2 helmet with the psyco print (same year as they did the stars and stripes) 93-94 i think?

Back