South & West Midlands Chat and rides

I have a new and exciting announcement !! :D

Can we all give a warm Welcome to Chris as the new deputy AEC for S&W midlands

I would personally like to wish Chris all the best in his new role and look forward to working together to establish a stronger south Midlands group in 2010.

Cheers Dave and hello all :D

we may appear to have one of the smallest followings so letsake it the best ;)

Chris.

No real take up on the 16th January ride so far, hopefully more take up once Christmas is behind us but unless it improves will probably postpone.

On a brighter note we have a HUGE event on our doorsteps in HoNC on Sunday 11th April 2010, one of THE events of 2010. Entries open on the 2nd and usually fill fast so get yourself here www.honc.org.uk

Also see main thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83023 - it's in our area so let's represent!

I am surprised with the feedback of the Forest of Dean ride, Normally instant interest :? Like you say Ed hopefully get Christmas out of the way.

Yep Deff going to be at the HONC :cool:

Everyone still alive then?? :D

Hope you all got your entries into the HONC ontime, Maybe a little March warm up could be arranged riding around the Cotswolds?

Dont forget Forest of Dean ride on the 16th? :cool:

Yep - still alive in snowy Ross on Wye - and HONC entry in thanks to Ed who did it for me as I was away over New Year. So a practice run seems a good idea.

Here's a picture of the cycle track near my home earlier today. FOD tracks were sheet ice betweeen Christmas and New Year and no doubt very pretty at the moment.

Attachments

• P1060001.JPG
    P1060001.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 328
Back