A little progress

Finally some small progress - Nice forks but fecking heavy :shock:

Attachments

• DSCF0855small.jpg
    DSCF0855small.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,195
neilll":26rvwtm1 said:
Oh, it'll get ridden alright.... :twisted:

My Pace has always been ridden without any thought to how much it cost to build....bikes are for riding :p

So true :D But not for crashing ;) That is a nice buy. Black ano parts IMO

Beautiful project.

I can clearly remember the first time I saw a (Blue) Funk at my dealer here in Amsterdam, Kapteijn.
I fell in love instantly,..it was put together with all the nice to have goodies like the Spengle wheels,...
Unfortunately it was way to expensive at the time,...
Love to see the project finished, was one of my favorites.

i am counting right now,..i guess it must be 12 years ago,....god i am getting old,...

Love that FUNK! Those elevated chainstays do it for me. Dark red anodised details on a polishe alu and black base build plse.

Hey Defiant, I used to visit Kaptein Amsterdam too some 12 years ago (& then some). Never bought more than a Ritchey stem and some tires of them but some of the nicest bikes ever passed through that little shop (on the Overtoom if my memory serves me right).

Top Tip: put some Funk in this thread with youtube in the other window
George & Bootie rule the FUNK, Mothership here I come ......

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=7fdesO8CdC8

edit: wrong link first time, this should work

IbocProSX":mzv2r69d said:
Hey Defiant, I used to visit Kaptein Amsterdam too some 12 years ago (& then some). Never bought more than a Ritchey stem and some tires of them but some of the nicest bikes ever passed through that little shop (on the Overtoom if my memory serves me right).

Yes That's right,..Kapteijn is on the Overtoom,..I think I balanced your purchase with those of mine,... 2 serott'a, Nishiki Alen ACX, Pearson, Klein,..and many spare parts. ;)

back on topic I assume? :cool:

Neill the word Funk has appeared and you are nowhere?

Word on the street........(in Huggybear voice) was that he was going to build it up after Xmas...."Just to get it out of his system".

DrS thought you were working on a Funk? And whats that in the earlier post that Jez was expecting a frame?

I am currently sanding off the sanding marks on mine. Also looking for some of the earlier "how do I polish my frame?" postings.

Back