Lincolnshire Area Group

Pickle":mhj4mi2f said:
Welcome marky2484, Boston is only 45mins down the road from Lincoln so not too far for you to join in our Lincoln blasts :cool:

Where there are also no hills ;)

MJN":2ttzqxro said:
Pickle":2ttzqxro said:
Welcome marky2484, Boston is only 45mins down the road from Lincoln so not too far for you to join in our Lincoln blasts :cool:

Where there are also no hills ;)

Look, here is a hill!

(ok, so it may be the only one and strictly speaking my route doesnt have to include it......but its a hill in Lincolnshire :LOL: )

dscn2229_193.jpg

Anyone here from round the Grantham way as i need some new riding buddies. I tend to ride about three times a week as i work shifts.
Particularly looking for some new night riding buds as the lads i rode with now have work issues.
I ride round the Vale of Belvoir, Pines, Bourne Woods, Rutland, etc.

P.S Cheers lewis1641 for the message.

hi mate. i have a coupe of messages from some people your way on. i dont have time straight away but i will pm you their user names later. i send the same message to everyone on the member list with a lincolnshire location. trouble is not everyone says where they are from.

Welcome Tex :cool:

Whilst I'm not Grantham, I'm kind of in the middle of you and Dave's (lewis1641) 'Norvun' lot.

If you fancy a half hour drive or so, I'm going to organise a ride for April time around the Lincoln area if your up for it?

Count me in. I've heard about the pickle hospitality! I'm guessing it'll be a sunday?

Back