Colnago master build. (sorry new bike content)

what do people think i should go with for the seatpost, record (nice matches groupo), 3t(not overly impressed by quality, matches bar and stem), or the colnago one (which ill have to cut down...boo).

I would say the Record one as it is better for resale (entire Record group or the Colnago one. I hate choices. What pedals are you going for?

i have record.
record is the sex.
as in its actually a work of art. i don't care if other stuff works better, this stuff is beautiful.
DSC_0479-1.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0489-1.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

nom nom nom nom.

thank you ernesto.
this is honestly the best bike ive ever ridden. its stiff, it absorbs road shock extremely well, it corners for me (even with the short stem i have to account for my lack of torso), its still reasonably light and by god it is sexy.
new pictures are coming eventually, but these will do for now.
and ignore the steerer tube, im cutting that today or tomorrow.

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0479-2.jpg

DSC_0480-1.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

I think the bike as a whole is gorgeous, and the little details on the frame (like the lugs and the italian flag cable guides) are amazing and make me chuckle.

But (!) I don't think carbon fibre, with its high-tech military-esque look, goes all that well with such a classic looking frame. I would've used polished aluminium parts throughout.

It's your bike though, and if you love it then it's all good!

thanks guys, this is me >>>>>>>> :LOL:

frinkmakesyouthink":c4izf653 said:
But (!) I don't think carbon fibre, with its high-tech military-esque look, goes all that well with such a classic looking frame. I would've used polished aluminium parts throughout.

i agree with the first bit, but in all honesty, campag carbon doesnt really look high tech, more classy. Ive seen a full bore polished alu master in the same colour scheme as mine and i thought it looked crappy. + i wanted these specific wheels and the black wouldnt match polished alloy stuff.
but yeah each to their own!

Back