And today I did......

...realised folks are bonkers. The anal retentive forum post is off the scale.

I don't really know what they are talking about but I get the feeling my unibomber would not get much love from some of them folk and velo, well he would be stoned to death.

I suspect an elite snatch squad of balaclava'd (and lurid lycra'd) grumpy old men shall be despatched to retrieve my Rockhopper and consign it to the nearest landfill - 'tis just a shitey old mass produced bike after all.

And EdEdwards for president.

Yeah second that not the landfill thing, the president bit! Feckin yanks over here stealing our wimmin with there fancy nylon brake cables, I ask you.....

Picked up a set of green wildgrippers which a mate had collected from someone on here's mum and delivered to his mum at the weekend, in order for me to collect from his mum today :LOL:

.....then got collected a Tecnics separeates set inc AV amp and surround sound speakers from someone on Freecycle....... :cool:

Just the ticket for Young Panda's room :D

:roll:

OK, back on track then - this morning I knocked over my freshly painted Rockhopper and chipped the paint. Je suis un erse :(

I'm building up the Cotic for the weekends run around Glentress. Just waiting on the last few bits from posty. After the weekend its getting stripped down again and then off for powdercoating.

Bloody hell, the good wi' the bad.

Hang in there big fella, hopefully back on your feet in time to enjoy Christmas.

Back