BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1507326890.html

Mmmmmmm... :cool:

P1010261.jpg

I am soooooo tempted with this one Shamus, you did well to find that one it is mint, worth the money and even has delta brakes that are worth £300+ alone. Period coreect even down to the TA bottle cages

Hi John

1500$ so about £930 plus shipping and customs charges. Would not have needed much doing just some benetto white bar tape and a nice Regal saddle. This is one of the best used bikes I have ever seen, they normally tend to discolour on the neon or rust if used in all weathers, though I suppose they are getting on for 20 years old, scary really as I remeber this as a young teenager and it only seams like yesterday.

I can't get too excited by the steel Lemonds from the Z era - mostly because he didn't use them in the iconic races/stages. This is a beautiful example though. The TVTs and Carbonframes are more my cup of tea.

a friend of mine has a TVT from the Z team . he bought it at the end of the season , but frame had to be sent to factory first to be reglued and checked over .

cchris2lou":nc8jsnlk said:
a friend of mine has a TVT from the Z team . he bought it at the end of the season , but frame had to be sent to factory first to be reglued and checked over .

I didn't say they were actually any good, just that I liked them! :D

@LemondFan, great avatar!

The price seemed ok considering how it looks from the pics. Would agree the carbon framed bike would perhaps be more desirable and 'authentic' but the TSX tubed lemond is still a very handsome bicycle.

Back