East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Hello fellas
I've put some details up about a ride some of you Midlanders might be interested in here.

It'd be good to have you along. :)

you did, but on his thread :LOL:

Simon's coming on Wednesday and Colin, too - he has requested a 7pm start if that's OK?

rc200ti":1mugr4bl said:
Really strange..thought I replied to this very late last night.
Anyway, "Yes Please" :D
In the diary.

Rob

Yes it's good to see a keen response. You got in there well before any of the NWA regulars. :LOL:

you did, but on his thread Laughing

Thank the Lord, thought I was loosing the short term memory as well. :D

Had just emerged victorious from fettling in the cellar, a large whisky, and a last check before shutting down. Easy to get confused. :D :D

7.00 start at Ticknall car park.
Thought we could do a slightly different route, ss friendly, uses a fair bit that you are used to . Circa 15 miles, about 3 miles on road. Not too muddy.
What do you think?

Sorry guys, have to give it a miss. Wife not back until later so I'm daddy daycaring.

Spent the last two days in bike shops, JE James in Rotherham and Rutland Cycles in...Rutland.

So many modern bikes...so much bling...but I think I've settled on a future classic...How can I tell? It's unpopular and quite possibly an evolutionary dead end!

It's as close to riding retro as you can get with a modern full suss bike. It's compromised and difficult to ride and it doesn't fit into any 'bike magazine' category. The reviewers don't really like it and no one seems to buy them.

Ahh....perfect!

so what is it? :D

I did the Ticknall loop today with my mate who came up from Cambridge. I was so knackered all the way round - I barely made it up Nemesis.

Cold but good fun :D

See you Weds night (except Mat).

Ahhh, a Christmas quiz...

I am round but not clockwork, greater than seven but less than five, and you definately won't have a crush on me...even if we share a name!

Entries on a postcard to...

Back