BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Triple Eesh.. This is insane..

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/ ... 2007.shtml

w12650_800.jpg

:shock: I want one :shock: I guess with it being mid engined,getting bikes in the back are out the window then :evil:
I wonder how much its going to cost :?: how long the waiting list will be :?: If you want a audi R8 you have to wait 3 years.

Brilliant. Not sure weather some of those were "racing" like that porsche near the end, that lambo could have gone quicker too.

Awesome.. I'm a Porsche fan so I'd rather have that blue 993RS about a third of the way into that movie :cool:

porsche993_RS_blue.jpg

kingroon said:
I'm a Porsche fan so I'd rather have that blue 993RSquote]

Me too.

I do flip between 911's (in dream world) and it usually goes between 993 C4S or RS and 964 RS

Went round donnington in a 560bhp 2 ltr Sierra Cossie once, that was proper frightening. Went round corners like a sack of potatoes. Wheel span in 5th.

Very difficult to try and be a snapper, being thrown around in the back of that I can tell you.
:shock: [/img]

BoyBurning":3m95rsuv said:
Is it me, or has that got more than a look of the old hyper-clio from a few years back...?

Those air scoops on the flanks bare more than a passing resemblance.

It's nice but i'd rather have that neon-lime, twin Audi engined mk1 Golf.
You know, the one with the huge exhausts out the tailgate and UFO numberplate :?:

:shock:

I'll try to find a pic...

Weii i couldn't let a car thread go with saying. I'd rather have one these little numbers in HOT orange. :D

Latest posts

Back