WTD : Cheap as chips Laptop..

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys n girls..

Looking for a cheap as 'chips' :LOL: laptop,

just something to surf the net and maybe play dvd's on .. its just an extra for my little one to play around on, watch iggle piggle/peppa pig etc.. :)

As she has had a fortune spent on her already for xmas, and I know she will spill juice/drop/be sick on delete as appropriate.so needs to be cheap.. :)

WHY

Ideally I would like to trade items, due to the time of year but depends on how much and what sort of computer it is.. :)

Oh... Did I say already cheap.. :)

hey up sith

i have a acer aspire laptop.bad points the charger lead is a bit dodgey because you have to wiggle it around to get it to work and next bad point is it whont work without the power supply.good pointm,you will be able to get another power lead of feepay.good point is it has a wireless card with it.not the best laptop as its a few years old but has windows xp etc.I whant 30 quid for it plus allitle for postage but if you have a 9speed decent chain and some 9speed lx shifter pods iam sure we can do a swap? :D

Hi Fella,

Thanks for that , price is cool... I could be interested in this , Any pics.. ? also the lead.. is it the lead or is it the connection in the computer, as this does need to be safe :)

Could you find the lead type I need off Ebay and get me a price too.. :)

I'll await pics then fella..

Any more ... :)

had a look fella and not sure if its the lead or socket mate and it could do with cleaning up as its a little slow so ill say its prob no good to you

24estw4.jpg

14m829s.jpg

pics any way.soz bout pic quality,i droped me didgy cam on sat night while drunk and broke it so have to use the camera phone

I dont mind it being slow, and tbh, its only for the net.. cleaning not a problem as long as its not a dog.. :)

Need to know about the power source though,, as like I say it needs to be safe.. :)

Si

yer its ok fella and it seems realy slow because i have a new pc now.i used it for months as it is,what i used to do was wedge it back against the wall and never had any problems mate.was going to put it on ebay as spares repairs fella thats best i can do realy.sold as spares or repairs

Well if you can fire a pic of the lead I might need to buy, and do it for £ 30.00 posted then I'll take the chance.. :) ;)

hey mike, if sithlord passes, i'll be up for it. It'll make a good starter for the lads till they get into it.
Meanwhile, i'll wait patiently, not an emergency.

Back