Koga Frame, brakes & look pedals

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Koga Miyata Exerciser frame 54cm, black and teal, FM-1 triple butted cro mo tubing, Bit's of rust but nothing too bad, one of the dropout adjusters is stuck although I haven't actually tried very hard to get it out.
Don't know the value of these FM-1 is compared to Columbus SLX on the net, although it feels a bit heavy in comparison. Includes headset, bb and seatpost. SOLD

Dual Pivot Brake Calipers
Top - Shimano RSX - £15 posted SOLD
Middle - Shimano 600 Ultegra - £17 posted SOLD
Bottom - Shimano Sora - £12 posted

Brake Levers
Top Left - tatty 105sc, no hoods - £3 posted
Top Right - non working RSX STI - £7 posted SOLD
Bottom - 600 Ultegra £10 posted SOLD

Look type pedals

£7 for any pair posted
One pair of 6400 gone

Any questions please ask. Collection from Kent ME12 welcome.

koga012.jpg

koga013.jpg

koga014.jpg

koga016.jpg

Or perhaps as an almost complete bike?

koga018.jpg

Just needs cables, tape & pedals. Full spec on request. £150.

Tel":2pbxj288 said:
Don't know the value of these FM-1 is compared to Columbus SLX on the net, although it feels a bit heavy in comparison.

For a direct comparison in weight I think you have to lift an average SLX frame against a FullPro or Pro. Still a nice frame though. Galvanized, 7 step coat and even a race number holder :)

Please can you advise drop length on the brake calipers please, I need some very short drop units - approx 35mm (centre of bolt to centre of brake surface) from measurement.

Thanks

All the brakes are "standard" 39-49mm. The only brakes that I can think of that were as short as you require were/ are made by dia compe but you will need to search long and hard.

Latest posts

Back