I dead
Me siento morir que envidia
Uauuuuuuuuuuuuu Fat Ti.
He dicho
I said
ein? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Precies !! Dat zeggen wij hier ook altijd :D

Or in English: Exactly !! That's what we say here all the time

Is true, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my dream Fat Ti.

It is pretty much finished by now, I've updated specification sheet
I'll post some daylight pics asap :D

Attachments

• fat f4.jpg
    fat f4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,730
  • fat f1.jpg
    fat f1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,730
  • fat f2.jpg
    fat f2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,730
Beautyful end result, or isn't 'the end' for this one ?

I can imagine that you might be looking for a Precision rear mech now you changed to a Precision fron mech..., though the 950 will be working better as far as I know.

What sort of fork crown is it on the Rock Shox ? Is it an AC ? Looks great, especially with the AC brace.

Really great.. :shock: :cool:

Small question: Which year are the brakes ? I just found a set of Joe's a few weeks back. Mine are 1996 and are different front and rear, but don't know if they changed over years to the same front and back as yours are.. Did they change over years ?

Maybe I'm pointing out something you don't want to know about... Sorry if that happened.. :oops:

I love the build with these color combination and that crankset !!

About Fork crown - It's Paul USA (they used to cooperate with Speedgoat long time ago and they CNC these for Speedgoat Mozilla which was nothing else but Judy SL with Total Air upgrade and Paul crown)

About Joe's - these are 1996 as yours, but I have 2 front sets (the rear one was shorter and wider - I'm still looking for one in purple)

I think this is final build (for now) :LOL:
Front precision works much better than XTR but I totally agree that the rear one doesn't. This is why I'm keeping XTR.

It's time for a first RIDE :!:

ps. Have you found your green femme fatale?

kid1313":t1dohba5 said:
...I have 2 front sets (the rear one was shorter and wider - I'm still looking for one in purple)...

I bought a blue front Joe and a purple rear Joe NOS (see my threat). I didn't found green canti's, but the Joe's are going for color change when I'm sure that I don't need something else to turn green.. A batch anodizing is quit costly.. :(

But if you find some Joe's rear brake as you want, but not in the right color I'm willing to swap for the purple ones I have. Color doesn't matter as long as they are in real good shape.
The re-ano has to wait for about 8 months at least due to private situation. Eventually the re-ano will be done.

Let me know if you find any rear Joe's and want to swap. :D

mvd1974":1ooubshq said:
But if you find some Joe's rear brake as you want, but not in the right color I'm willing to swap for the purple ones I have. Color doesn't matter as long as they are in real good shape.
The re-ano has to wait for about 8 months at least due to private situation. Eventually the re-ano will be done.

Let me know if you find any rear Joe's and want to swap. :D

:shock: :shock:
That would be REALLY GREAT :!: :!:

Actually I have rear Joe's in gold and in blue not exactly NOS but in really good shape
I'll send you some pictures later

Finally I own purple rear Joe's :D
(Big Thanks to MARCEL the Dutchman ;) )

I've fitted them for now but still haven't decide about Sweet Wings final look ;
for now I've fitted silver outer ring bolts and purple for the granny with black dust caps but I'm not convinced for that scheme
What's still in my mind :
purple outer with silver inner
black outer with silver inner
black outer with purple inner :roll:

Latest posts

Back