Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Excuse my ignorance (I don't know if this is possible with following two models) but I'd like longer steerers for:

Marzocchi Z4 Flylight Air (2000)

Rock Shox SID Hydra-Air (2001)

...both are working well (the SIDs were recently serviced) so hoping to keep them and not have to use riser stems any more!

:D

Kona P2 forks

I've got some black 1 1/8" Kona P2's

160mm long with 32mm threaded

looking for something 183mm < long, doesnt need the be threaded, dont mind a bit of cutting if its too long, just need something that has the potential to fit!

based in London

cheers

I need a 1" threaded steerer for some Pace RC36 MXCD's, 155mm ish exposed length

I have in exchange/etc a 1 1/8" unthreaded steerer for the same forks, 195mm exposed length

Still have a 1 1/8th unthreaded Pace RC35 steerer I'd like to swap for a 1" if anyone fancies it?

Otherwise will swap a 1" crown for a 1 1/8th? :cool:

pace

Hi

I have a 1" ahead steerer 200mm (poor condition) for a set of rc35 and a 1" steerer threaded (mint) 172mm for a set rc35.

Need a 1" threaded about 190mm long

Anyone help

Thanks

jon

I have the following, and as I'm new on here I wasn't sure on the year so have added some pictures below. The Judy's have 185mm, the bomber's 183mm steerers but I need to swap with someone who has 210-215mm. I assume it will need to be a steerer and crown swap?

bikestuff020.jpg

bikestuff040.jpg

and
bikestuff024.jpg

bikestuff025.jpg

I have a 1 1/4" Manitou 3 aluminium steerer - 260mm long very light in excellent condition.

Looking for a 1 1/8" Manitou 3 steerer with 180mm or more.

Back