NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Si did you get my messages?

im after a 1' titanium flat bar and 27.2mm seatpost anyone in the northeast got owt?

Hey saltyman,

I'm honestly not trying to be patronising/pedantic but would I be right in thinking you are looking for a 1 inch (") in diameter flat ti bar and not a 1 foot(') in length ti bar?

If you are then I've got a pretty much mint condition Titec 118 bar, uncut and all complete - black centre shim and both end inserts if you're using bar ends.
There is a minor 'crimp' about an inch in from the end of the left side where I over-zealously tightened the bar end but obviously you can't see it when grips/bar ends are on and it doesn't affect it in any other way.
Both Titec insignias are present - one perfect and one slightly worn.

If you're interested I can send some detailed photos.

I also have a Dean ti seatpost but after getting the digital calipers out its only 27.0mm not 27.2 so can't help you there I'm afraid.

Nice photos of the Fuquay around Kielder btw!

saltyman":36lksn10 said:
Si did you get my messages?

im after a 1' titanium flat bar and 27.2mm seatpost anyone in the northeast got owt?

Yes Richie, just trying to sort out some pics. I have a bar but don't think i have any Ti seatposts.

Si

I've got 1x IS (says on it 180front\160rear) and 3x PM adapters, so you're going to need to order another IS.

I've also got a bleed kit; spare kit for shortening the cable and 2x Banjo's if you need them.

J

mistermonkeywrench":3jv9ji7y said:
If you are then I've got a pretty much mint condition Titec 118 bar

I also have a Dean ti seatpost but after getting the digital calipers out its only 27.0mm

i measured my seatpost down tube and its 27mm so very interested, in the post and the bars mate, yes....in 1'' fitment :LOL:

pics and price please mate.

just need a post and bars to finish it for now.

Dr S":1d47jwhw said:
Yes Richie, just trying to sort out some pics. I have a bar but don't think i have any Ti seatposts.

get a pic up mate, and any pics of those ti bar ends?

Back