NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Hey Sithlord

U been building a Polaris sub on the sly? Your pin on the map says that you live just off Cornwall in the Atlantic

Have to put pics and specs up of that ride my friend

Rhys

:LOL: :LOL: Hi Rhys :)

:LOL: Nope no sub .. honestly ;) .. the builds are coming on really nice.. and I will be revealing at least one over the next few days, just waitin on a couple of finishing touches ;)

sounds like your having as much fun as me.. :( get well soon fella, and I'll catch up with you in the new year.. :)

Alp*Willi":31hz5twi said:
Things are frustratingly slow. Still on 2 crutches and unable to put full weight through my leg :(

Doc reckons at least until New Year on crutches but hopefully the Psycho (oops meant physio) will give me more exercises next week and a better outlook.

Missing the cycling already :?

My making the glentress duathlon is looking a little tight :D

sorry to hear that but what don't kill you can only make you stronger get well soon big yin.

Fook me, its like a GP's out patients coffee morning in here. Toughen the fook up soldiers!

One nigh tnext week? Could also do sat or sun next weekend- Glentress?
Next NE&Yorks date is the 27th in Dalby- see the Christmas Pudding thread.
Let me know if you fancy Glentress- I'll need to get the Cotic built back up.

On the subject of all things Cotic, I need the following modern gubbins....
Pr ISIS drive cranks- single ring if poss. Set of brakes, 180mm rotors, something with a bit of umph. And finally a wheelset, something between XC and Freeride that will take a hit but won't be too heavy.

Whatcha got guys?

Tuesday & Saturday would be good for me.

Should be good for Glentress, will let you know asap. The wife annouced yesterday, that they're off out drinking on Sunday day.

Drew did you know about this?

Got brakes and bars.

Formula the ones, can do 180/180 or 180/160.

Bars are EC90 MonkeyLite CNT SL Riser 31.8 clamp, 635mm wide

any good?

will do.

Which disc's do you want 180/180 or 180/160?

The front pads need replacing, so i'll throw in some new pads.

Also which adpters do you need?

I've got 2x post mount, but I should have an IS somewhere, but i can't find it.

Back