My obsession with cranksets

David,

I have these three only (and a single left arm with a crack).
After searching for years in vain suddenly there were three to get within a few weeks. Strange.
But I saw a new silver Cucamonga on ebay.com in 2004 or 2005 and missed it somehow. After that I said to me that the next one will be mine.
Now they are a trio.

However, there are still many, many cranks left to collect. I have no Titus, no Propeller, no Morati, no WRA, no CQP Titanium (to be continued...)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
uno-speedo,

that is impossible! There are too many cranks laying around here.
I may, perhaps, try to picure about 20 of my nicer ones so there will be a chance to identify some.
After all I just feel a little bit guilty in getting cranks without sharing even some pictures of them. I have no actual pictures even for my own. Well, I´m just not a extroverted type of guy. Not even when it comes to cranks.

Other than that - searching and unpacking the cranks will be a lot of work to do. This is truely the main reason for not picturing them. I did this with forks (my second but milder addiction). It took hours and afterwards my place was littered with boxes .

i totally understand, i was just giving you a hard time ;)

but yes do show us some of your preferred cranks. everyone likes pictures :)

crank pictures

ah, yes the famous deralex collection
I think I sold him a cracked right hand cook e crank just 'cause he needed the spacers... :)
A good guy!

but indeed: we like pictures, especially some rare ones like the cucamonga's.
I watched them green ones go pretty high on the bay....

Latest posts

Back