Mallet's Bash -- PLEASE SUPPORT IF YOU CAN

Simod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all,

I spoke to a few of you about this event at the North Downs meet but I didn't have full details then.

26th August 2007 will see the third running of 'Mallets Bash'. The event takes place at Bicton Arena, Exeter, Devon.

Now I know that Exeter is the a$$ end of the world to some of you distance wise but please read on................

Mallets Bash is in memory of Richard Mallet a very well known keen cyclist in these parts. Richard sadly died in 2004 from cancer and this ride raises money for the local cancer charity 'FORCE'.

Richard was an all round cyclist who competed on and off road. (GUMP you will have raced against him back in the 90's - he used to do all the Woodbury races.) He used to have a Yeti with disc drive back in the day and was very keen on retro stuff.
He is sadly missed.

Details of the event with load more info can be found here: http://www.svcc.org.uk/MallettsBash.htm

Last year a few of the guys and me did it 'retro' which went down well and it would be great to get an even bigger turn out this year.

If enough people are interested then I may well try and organise a southern retro meet on the Saturday as well - there are loads of good trails around here.

Please try and support it if you can - it is a great day out!

Back