An Xmas stocking fillet (NOS M730 new years day update!)

Just bought these for it :cool: .... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

Looks like I got my year wrong with it too :roll:
I was basing it on the bike running canti's, which it clearly isn't and have just checked the rear wheel spacing and its looking like 6 speed.
Have had to revise shopping list now to M730.
So gutted I let my 87 Fisher go for peanuts now as the M730 kit on that was minty :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice frame and two U's are pretty rare, my mate had an Emmelle Dolomite (one of the decent early Emmelles) that had twin U brakes, used to stop pretty well although it did have slight clogging issues in heavy mud.

Carl.

makster":klqtljpk said:
Just bought these for it :cool: .... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

Looks like I got my year wrong with it too :roll:
I was basing it on the bike running canti's, which it clearly isn't and have just checked the rear wheel spacing and its looking like 6 speed.
Have had to revise shopping list now to M730.
So gutted I let my 87 Fisher go for peanuts now as the M730 kit on that was minty :(

yes...I rarely sell on old 80's bikes whole. the parts usually come in handy at some point.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just a quick parts update.....
Some of my hunting and gathering has arrived through the post.
Still waiting on the NOS XT U2 U-brakes and mint M730 thumbies to arrive from the US, but its starting to come together.
The M730/MA40 wheels arrived last week and are lush!

NOS goodness!

NOS002.jpg

Wheels..

NOS007.jpg

Going to look at touching in the couple of paint chips to the frame over xmas and then get building in the new year :D

Wow :cool:

This is going to be a corker ! That chainset is to die for ! Is it biopace flavour ? cant quite tell from pic.

Double U brakes bings back memories of late 80's especially the Saracens they really look mean on a front fork and if set up well work suprising well ................................................... in the dry :LOL:

Gravy Monster":1kuembel said:
Wow :cool:

This is going to be a corker ! That chainset is to die for ! Is it biopace flavour ? cant quite tell from pic.

Double U brakes bings back memories of late 80's especially the Saracens they really look mean on a front fork and if set up well work suprising well ................................................... in the dry :LOL:

Its not Biopace, which is a shame. I have some really nice biopace rings spare, but wont be fitting them.
Struggling to find a nice period correct handlebar at the moment, but will keep searching :D

Back