Rocky Mountain Blizzard 93

Is that the RF crankset that was on ausie ebay and went for $58... good buy if so - I had my eye on it, but the timing of the close was bad for me and it looks right at home on your Blizard.

I've Norco Saquatch from before they went all dirt-jumper and it has a similar design frame with the top tube and seat stays not aligning (also in a 20") but it has a babyseat fited at the moment so I can't bear to post a photo of it with that attached!

BG":119uuhom said:
Is that the RF crankset that was on ausie ebay and went for $58...

No, they were mine, and have a very very low serial#

Looks good Nic, esp with that front wheel ;)

BG":7z5qrm9a said:
Is that the RF crankset that was on ausie ebay and went for $58... good buy if so - I had my eye on it, but the timing of the close was bad for me and it looks right at home on your Blizard.

I've Norco Saquatch from before they went all dirt-jumper and it has a similar design frame with the top tube and seat stays not aligning (also in a 20") but it has a babyseat fited at the moment so I can't bear to post a photo of it with that attached!

sorry mate - these i have had for a while now. Never really watch aussie ebay as not many people will ship over here.

nporternz":1hcznj0z said:
BG":1hcznj0z said:

sorry mate - these i have had for a while now. Never really watch aussie ebay as not many people will ship over here.

Fair enough. I've seen some great deals on TradeMe, but have been unable to grab them for the same reason

:(

Back