[removed]

Before I go for the other Pace wheel on Ebay UK, is rkb030381 a member here [under a different username etc.]?

yes, ive only bid low on it, Im affraid i noticed the wheel up for grabs afterwards and have entered a starting bid on that too. (pace being one of my daily searches)

My initial bid on each was only £15, i bid low mainly just to remind me to keep an eye on them more closely than i do my constantly overflowing watch list items. With any luck i may win them for that price (yeah right...) but it will remind me to check the auction closer to its end.

Out of preference i'd rather win the wheel, it saves me time & effort, however
Dont feel as though you cant bid on either item, im just as happy (well nearly as happy at least) they go to some one else on here as if they were to go to me, least they would be getting a good home :p

Re: The Pace hubbed wheel,

seems some rather annoying so and so circumvented the ebay process and made a direct offer, the buyer ended the auction without contacting me to see my offer, despite having bid on the item.... I hate sellers that cancel an item that has bids on like that. I dont mind being beaten in an auction, but now i feel just a little cheated :(

update... he apparantly got £110 for it... fairplay the offer was out of my budget, you win some you lose some, so which one of you got it? :roll:

£110 for a carbon hubbed front wheel?

...I have a mint one for sale on an Araya rim, matching rear on XT if any interest :LOL:

JeRkY":2u0iuo18 said:
yes, ive only bid low on it, Im affraid i noticed the wheel up for grabs afterwards and have entered a starting bid on that too. (pace being one of my daily searches)

My initial bid on each was only £15, i bid low mainly just to remind me to keep an eye on them more closely than i do my constantly overflowing watch list items. With any luck i may win them for that price (yeah right...) but it will remind me to check the auction closer to its end.

Out of preference i'd rather win the wheel, it saves me time & effort, however
Dont feel as though you cant bid on either item, im just as happy (well nearly as happy at least) they go to some one else on here as if they were to go to me, least they would be getting a good home :p

Oh shugar! :oops: I just out bid you mate... Bollocks, the one time I don't check out the ebay thread on this forum....Sorry mate. :oops:

Back