WTD: Blue cable "ferules"...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
What a word..."ferules"

I wonder if its in the Oxford?

Anyway - Im after some pretty blue end ferules to sort the bikes out for SSMM to make them look better than a street dweller's efforts to build some trick-ish bikes up. Or even my poor mechanical efforts to say the least. Superglue works but looks dire..

Most ends are fraying. It would be nice if anyone has any for sale....

:roll:

i think you're right with ferrules

i was bidding on some on t'ebay but i gave up when bidding got to £3... :oops:

wonder how many projects, we have on the go to meet the ssmm deadline?
has been good for me, working to a timeline, rather than general bimbling.
Rings, Rings, required please 46 and 36 retro era, pace would be nice, cash waiting, cheers ti-fat-al.

bimblin

Thats the problem...

"bimblin'"

I always come across stuff that would look/work better with an existing build. Its an organic process.

:idea:

Don't ya mean cable end crimps, ferules are the bits on the end of the cable outer not the inner - just being smart arsed

Actually a ferule (with one 'r') is a flat ruler that was once used for punishing children - but a ferrule (two 'r' s) is a ring or cap attached to an object to protect against damage, splitting, or wear.

The end cap on a brake cable can be called a ferrule as well as an end cap on the cable itself.

ummm, anyone have any blue ferrules for my cables?
Getting my FAT ready for MM and need to bling it all up to match...
:oops:

Its true!!!
Mass bike building sessions in order..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back