The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got an idea how much my NOOOOOOOS BNIB Flite titanium in Blue Red and Yellow clown colours is worth?

Blue Kevlar corners, then red and a yellow tip?

From 1994.

Cheers.

nos ritchey zmax

What are a pair of NOS skinwall Richey z-max worth? steel bead. thanks

Possibly for sale - 1999 Orange Clockwork

Don't know if I will sell, and not sure what it's worth!

I bought this a few years back from a guy in the local paper. Bought for my girlfriend, who expressed an interest in MTBing, but then decided she preferred road cycling, cos it was not as muddy/steep/scary :roll:

Anyway it's sat in the garage unridden since then, and I might clear it out, and get something else in it's place :D

1999 Clockwork, nearly all original apart from Saddle and Tyres, full 7spd LX, Mavic rims on LX hubs, Avid V-Brakes + Levers, Manitou Spider forks (matching colour), a few scratches here and there, but pretty clean paintwork. I 'think' it's a 15" frame, but it's quite small and long - as older oranges were wont to be!

Here's some piccies:

4184879881_2f407f86c9.jpg

4184882467_fa7cd64c20.jpg

4184883371_5bc3668ee4.jpg

4185641862_49c668404f.jpg

4185645122_f505312b35.jpg

4185644184_5158190a7c.jpg

Any ideas as to a fair price to ask? Cheers ;)

Someone want to give me a steer on the value of a 15/16" 1993 Kona Cindercone in orange. It is pretty much as spec, except for an adjustable stem thing and a different saddle. In terms of condition, it is a touch faded and has a small dent in the top tube, plus it could do with a bloddy good clean, (which I will do before the sale).

It belongs to a friend and trying to give him a steer on value prior to likely advertising on here.

Cheers

BarneyRubble":28lx1n1e said:
Someone want to give me a steer on the value of a 15/16" 1993 Kona Cindercone in orange. It is pretty much as spec, except for an adjustable stem thing and a different saddle. In terms of condition, it is a touch faded and has a small dent in the top tube, plus it could do with a bloddy good clean, (which I will do before the sale).

It belongs to a friend and trying to give him a steer on value prior to likely advertising on here.

Cheers

100-200?

Any ideas on this Suntour Electronic Shifting System (AKA Browning BEAST)? Its been sitting in a box (not its box) in the basement of the shop I work in. I found it while digging through some junk last night and I'd never seen one before. MOMBAT dates it around 1990 and the patents are from 1979. The crank its self is in excellent shape but the plastic selector button is made of awfully thin plastic which has some cracks in it and the actual button face is gone, the metal button is still there and functional but the plastic face must have disintegrated at some point. I was amazed that the battery is still charged to some degree. I was poking at the buttons and the solenoid was jumping a little.

So like the thread asks; whats it worth?

Attachments

• suntour electric shifting.jpg
    suntour electric shifting.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,382
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back